From the age of William the Conqueror comes this courtly Norman Saxon tunic. Manufactured of sturdy homespun blue and grey cotton twill, this tunic is designed to give the look of layered garments with the comfort of a single shirt. The lace-up neckline has a hidden snap, allowing for a tight-looking collar line. Matching period trim and a double-wrap belt is included.
* Made from 100 percent cotton twill
* Design looks like layered garments
* No need for a separate shirt
* Great for Renaissance fairs, LARP events, festivals, and more
* Matching double wrap belt included